March 24, 2020 3:51 pm3991
HTS tentiQ is working hard to produce isolation tents and structures to help fight coronavirus
Demountable Modular Structures
- Aluminum framed modular structures suitable for isolation wards.
- Rental or purchase.
- Complete with interior fittings, room layouts, heating, flooring and sanitary systems.
- All widths and lengths available.
- Fast deployment, quick, easy installation.
Rapid Deployment Shelters & Tents
- Vast range of different sizes available.
- Small packaged volume and lightweight for quick deployment.
- Fast assembly – average 15 mins for 3 people.
- No special tools, equipment or previous knowledge needed for assembly.
Telephone: + 1 561-450-6974
Or, you can view and download details on a recent Hospital Tent project we did in Lima, Peru, for the city’s homeless during COVID-19 lockdown.
Many hospitals globally are being confronted with an increasing number of infected coronavirus (COVID-19) patients – with the number of newly infected patients increasing daily.
The question has already been asked whether hospitals can cope with the number of infected patients who could be admitted in the coming days and weeks – and if patients can be accommodated comfortably.
HTS tentiQ can provide global Rapid Deployment Hospital Isolation Tents and Structures for coronavirus, to help accommodate the increasing strain on hospitals in the days and weeks to come.
Demountable temporary structures for coronavirus can be purchased or rented complete with interior fittings such as room layouts, heating, flooring and sanitary systems and are available in all widths and lengths.
For more information on how we can help in this global crisis and period uncertainty please contact us directly.